Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fun things from Korea

I should be working, but meh, I have 3 hours 'til deadline so it's time to dust off this blog again. I love shopping at the Korean market. Not just because I like Korean food and you can get the ingredients for a lot of Asian dishes much cheaper there than in a regular supermarket, but because the labels provide hilarity more often than not.
Now, these are really good, but doesn't that Panda look like he's on drugs? And why is the "ra-men" fresh? It looked the same as any other ramen when you opened the container. But it did have the extra bonus of being "less calory" which is cool, you know, if you're trying to lose weight. Although you probably shouldn't eat a lot of ramen 'cause it's pretty much junk food and isn't good for you. Now, the faces on Kancho are a little scary, aren't they? I don't know what it is with Korean candy/treats, but they tend to have critters making funny faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment